This website at www.approvedindex.co.uk (“this Website”) is run by Intelligence Media Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”).
We treat all personal data that we collect with care and respect.
ABOUT INTELLIGENCE MEDIA LIMITED
Intelligence Media Limited (company number: 08653940) has its registered office address at 20-22 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4JS, United Kingdom. It is registered in England and Wales.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND USE?
This Website enables businesses to find suitable suppliers of products and services in which they are interested.
You may request quotes or other product or service information through this Website by either completing our online questionnaire or calling us. In either case, you will be asked for certain personal details, including:
Your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, postal code, job title/role, company name, and/or such other details.
You will also be asked for information regarding your requests and requirements.
From time to time, we may ask our website visitors to provide us with different or additional details – to assist us in understanding their requirements, or finding suitable suppliers for them. We may also change our online questionnaire.
If you register your business on our Website, as a supplier of products or services, you will be asked for certain personal and other details, including:
Your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, postal address, postal code, company details, brand details, and testimonials.
We will store the details set out above. This is further explained below.
We may also collect and store the details set out above if you:
- Complete other forms on this Website.
- Contact us – or we contact you – by email, telephone or other means.
- Post comments, materials or other content on this Website.
- Participate in promotions on this Website.
- Complete surveys or polls on this Website, or that we send to you.
We may monitor and/or record telephone calls for quality control and staff training purposes.
Whenever you access this Website, we may collect and store details regarding your visit. Such details might include:
Your IP address, operating system and browser type, the pages and resources that you have accessed, and/or other technical details.
Please note that the transmission of information via the World Wide Web is not completely secure. We will always do our best to protect your personal data. Once we receive your personal data, we will use strict features and procedures to try to prevent unauthorised access. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to or through this Website. Any such transmission is at your own risk.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
If you provide us with personal or other details, through our online questionnaire or otherwise (as explained above):
- We may contact you by telephone or email to confirm your details and/or your product or service requirements.
- We may pass on your personal and other details to one or more suppliers of the product or service for which you have requested quotes or further information. Those suppliers may then contact you directly by telephone, SMS, email or post with the quotes or further information.
In addition to the above uses, we may also use your personal and other details to:
- Contact you by telephone, SMS, email or post to ask about your experiences with this Website and/or the suppliers with which we have connected you.
- Contact you by telephone, SMS, email or post with information about other products and services in which we think you may be interested. This might be our products/services, or those of third parties.
- Pass on your personal and other details to selected suppliers of other products or services in which we think you may be interested. Those organisations may then contact you directly by telephone, SMS, email or post.
- If you consent, pass your contact details, including your email address, to organisations that have a relationship with you to enable such organisations to update their records.
- Facilitate communication between you and our clients.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Enable you to access and use this Website and services.
- Ensure that the content on this Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Improve this Website, and notify you about changes to it, or our products or services.
We may also use, and provide our clients with, anonymised aggregated data and information about visitors to and users of this Website.
If you register your business on our Website, as a supplier of products or services, we will make available the details that you provide as a public listing on this Website.
HOW DO WE DISCLOSE OR SHARE THE INFORMATION?
From time to time, we may disclose your personal and other details to members of our group, which mean our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. These terms are defined in the Companies Act 2006. We may also disclose such details to any other entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with us.
In the event that we sell or buy any business, assets or shares, we may disclose your personal and other details to prospective sellers or buyers of such business, assets or shares, and their advisors.
If we, or all or some of our assets, are acquired by a third party, personal and other details held by us relating to this Website and its visitors/users (including you) will be one of the sold or transferred assets.
We may also disclose or share your personal or other details if we are under a duty to do so in order to:
- comply with any legal obligation;
- protect our rights, property or safety, or those of this Website’s visitors, users, customers, affiliates or suppliers, or any other person.
This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE DO WE RECORD/STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
The information that we collect from you may be collected, transferred to, processed and/or stored in countries outside the European Economic Area (the “EEA“). Those countries may not have the same level of legal protection as countries in the EEA. If we do transfer your information in this way, we will take steps to ensure that it is protected to the same levels that apply in the EEA.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
At any time, you may ask us to stop sending direct marketing communications to you. You can do this by contacting us at the postal or email address below.
You can also use the unsubscribe/opt-out link, which all our marketing emails contain.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
From time to time, we may make changes to this policy by changing this webpage. You should therefore visit this webpage from time to time to take notice of any such changes.
You can contact us regarding this policy by writing to:
Intelligence Media Limited
20-22 Bedford Row
London WC1R 4JS
Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 13/07/2015